6.17.2005

it's plain to everyone

dear friends,

bryan tells me he plans to make some links to sound files. he's going away next week so hopefully it will happen relatively soon. I have a list of all requests so far. the only definite I can think of is that I'd like to do "recurring theme", though of course an attempt to take that from my little black paws can be arranged. advance at your own peril. (big smile)

for those of you who have not requested anything because you're not familiar with the title versus song...mig is playing at 8 pm on monday at the knitting factory. I will be there, ready to point out the j songs. in a super secret spy way of course.

the participants thus far are:

1. jesse
2. martita & chris
3. cris
4. kristie & george
5. jessica & george
6. jared & steph (sorry jared)
7. bryan & mary
8. jeremiah (& jenny?)
9. phil
10. tina
11. dan w.
12. unsacred hearts
13. me
14. the plus ones (we will do some oddity, once I find it)

we haven't gotten to the permutations & side projects stage yet, but first I need all the songs to be distributed evenly. then whatever's left can got to the second or third...what's the word?...incarnations? you understand me.

love, d

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you forget baby b. gone?

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home