7.12.2005

pendulum in front of me (REVISED)

dear peeps,

here is the first official list of participants & their assignments. the deadline to get files to me is september 13. that means that there are 65 days left. (cue dramatic music)

for those first time participants, keep in mind that you can go to town on these songs. don't feel like you have to make perfect carbon copies at all so feel free to think outside that proverbial box. the more YOU the songs are, the better, I think. & I'm sure j would agree.

I ask that you keep me up to date with your progress so that a) there is no crying I have to explain my way out of at home, b) I have updates to give on this little bulletin board o' mine & c) we can all have a sense of where everyone else is at in terms of progress.

guitarmy

1. aimless - chris & marta (name pending)
2. apathy - the + 1's
3. brakelights - the unsacred hearts
4. brakelights (interlude) - beastmaster romance
5. drafty - g love & special k
6. guilty - tina & phil (name pending)
7. the hardest part - carol ann & the last stand
8. the hardest part - dan wholey
9. hypnotize me - pete herman
10. if you ride it... - secret dakota ring
11. magician's son - smilax
12. mr. invisible - d & marta & dave (name pending)
13. recurring theme - king soma
14. red - theJLM feat. jenny "misdemeanor" piston
15. self-destruct - baby be-gone
16. self destruct - the mayan empire feat. hula cougar
17. waste your time - EMSO
18. you can die - spy alarms
19. untitled jeremy tribute song - george & jess (name pending?)

there are a few more songs left...I'll let you know how that works out as soon as I know.

somehow or another, I got j to record a bunch of things that I needed yesterday. I told myself he did it out of kindness & not because he suspects & wants to be helpful. & that's what I'm gonna keep telling myself until september rolls around...

love, d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home