9.13.2005

end of the day

dear participants,

so close, so close. today is tuesday, september 13. the deadline for getting a final mix to me is upon us at last. so gimme, gimme, GIMME!

(timpani thunder, blast of brass!)

because of man in gray's CMJ gig on friday at bar 169, it is unlikely I'll be able to do any work on friday night so I gotta do it all in the next couple of days. plus, I start my brand new self-injected meds today. so help me out here please & finish up your work.

I need mini-bio/liner notes about your recording from the following groups: baby be-gone, the unsacred hearts, g love & special k, carol ann & the fantastic stand, faint praise, theJLM, alex & gabe (if you guys want to give yourselves another name, lemme know) & spy alarms.

if you have forgotten or misplaced my previous emails, the notes should look like this:

band name - track name
personnel
where it was recorded
notes about the band/recording.

I have discovered that the program that tina recommended for liner notes does not work for my computer so YIKES! YIKES! YIKES! also, I have not heard back from jeremiah regarding having a disc image which means that a) we may not have one at all (super sad face at the thought of no ummagummaguitarmy) & b) your monkey's on fire.

ignore b, I'm operating on no sleep. oh & have I mentioned the gigantazoid mount vesuvius-like stress zit on my face that oh so gorgeously complements my rapidly diminishing eyebrows? hmmm?

I have a rough track listing but until I get all the slackers in the basket, I can't make any firm announcement. what I am sure of (SO sure, even) is that the two brakelights will open & close the cd.

what I have heard so far, in rough & finished form, is a collection that everyone, including the most critical & curmudgeonly among you, will enjoy. the elegance, the impish sense of humor, the lyricism & the melancholy of jeremy's songs truly come across in your interpretations. it's a beautiful thing. & it's gonna knock his socks
off.

love, d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home