9.16.2005

my favorite combination

dear participants,

1 day to go before the 17th. o my lordy. dedication letter is done. & now I have to write the introduction. special shout out to mary for looking them over & cleaning up all evidence of my crimes against the strunk & the white.

I am still waiting for songs, dan w's & alex & gabe's & possibly el jezel's "man with a tie" original. I have a tentative line-up but I cannot confirm it until I have all the songs.

I'm gonna rush home after work, get my devil injection for my spinal troubles, then hit the computer for liner notes tinkering* which of course, is almost useless without a solid track listing. but at least I'll have something! does anyone know of a good copy place in the park slope area that's open on saturdays? hmmm?

man in gray cmj show tonight at 11 at bar 169! should be a good one so I hope those of you that are local can make it. after I bring home the monkey, I will stay up all night to ensure that this cd is available tomorrow night for those that come to the party. & when j hisses at me like a cat for having the light on at 4AM, I'll throw a pillow at him. lovingly, of course.

to all those out-of-towners & people who can't make the party: please refresh my alpine lace memory & send me your addresses so I can mail you your copies on monday.

love, d

* liner notes were set up with a powerful assist from miss tina dacosta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home